Sunday, May 25, 2008

Meme.

Well, I've been tagged by Meghan at Stitch It!! -- I know I have other knits to post about, but I've had issues getting good pictures, and have continued working on my Jo Sharp cardigan instead of finishing those other knits...

The Rules:
Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer of course, is the answer to the following questions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing-up my 4th year of college. Note I said "4th" and not "last." I had a double major and was working on a senior thesis, so I had one more year to go. By this point, I had decided to apply to graduate school in the sciences (tsk). So, at the end of the school year, I was probably starting to think about finals, having fun with my roommate (who did graduate at the end of the year), and getting ready to spend my summer doing research (um...and drinking).

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Recover from last night's BBQ (no, not too much alcohol, just too much food!).
Do some cleaning
Finish sewing the first sleeve to my cardigan, sew the sleeve and side seams for that side, and start the next sleeve if I don't work on something else.
Shower (yes, I know)
Enjoy the weather!

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Uh, all of them? Okay, I love salty snacks (chips, pretzels), but I'm also a big fan of dark chocolate.

4. Places I’ve lived:
Medina, OH
Columbus, OH
Brookline, MA
Cambridge, MA
Chicago, IL

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy homes/pay off mortgages for everyone in my family (if they want it!). Possibly go back to school (I know, I'm a masochist -- I'd probably study health policy or law). Donate to research organizations (not sure which ones, but probably organizations involved in medical care and disease prevention). Buy some quivut (heh).

Okay, if anyone is interested in this meme, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: