Monday, August 6, 2007

Rawk.

Needless to say, that meeting went well.


Basically, my dissertation committee gave me permission to write said dissertation and get out of here.

Yay!

So, now that that's behind me, I'm back on the horse (ie, knitting). No FO's just yet, but I managed to get a nice chunk of Fad Classic done over the weekend. Granted, I still have a lot of work to do over the next few months, but I feel I have a little breathing room now.

Except when I think of finding a job and handling a move to Chicago and my chest starts to tighten-up...

7 comments:

itsjustmeghan said...

hooray! that's awesome news! i bet the new sassy haircut had something to do with it!

get knitting!

Virtuous said...

Good stuff!! Carry on "soon-to-be" Dr. :oD

Wait!! Are you getting your Doctoral or PhD?

Tom said...

YAY!!!!

Amanda said...

Virtuous, I'll be getting my Ph.D.

Tom, when did you get a blog? Wacky!

Tom said...

hey, we both apparently need to share our odd hobbies with the world! :)

Amanda said...

I checked-out your blog after I posted my comment yesterday...you've been blogging longer than I have (to be fair, you've been involved in martial arts far longer than I've been involved in fiber arts)! Very cool :)

Elizabeth said...

All right! Congrats on becoming ABD! And I like the Fad Classic - very cute.